This three hour training workshop is designed for CIOs and the CISOs that want to gain an insight into all the components that make up a cyber defence centre (CDC).
Are you a forward thinking CIO or CISO?
Are you challenged with recruiting and retaining the right security team?
Are you ready to dump your SIEM?
Are you sick of wasting money on your useless AV?
Did your MSSP let you down again?
Are you ready to consume security as an outcome?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then you should not miss this session. We will blow the lid open on the failure of today’s approaches to cyber security and lay out a foundation of where you need to be in 3yrs time.
This workshop is designed for those who are serious about security and truly care about the protection of their digital assets. If you are a decision maker and security budget influencer then this session is for you.
- Why are current approaches to cyber security including leading SOCs and MSSPs failing
- Unpacking LMNTRIX – an approach that makes MSSPs and SOCs look foolish
- Demonstration of a typical outcome today’s CDC should be able to deliver
- Technical components that makes up a CDC
- How to integrate intelligence in every aspect of a context aware and intelligence driven CDC