Since the Snowden revelations on government Internet spying and the massive security breaches of 2013 and 2014 (e.g. the Target and the Sony breaches) business executives and board members have become increasingly concerned about the security posture of their organisations and their ability to handle the consequences of a cyber breach if it happened to them.
Mossé Security will provide a four-hour training course tailored for business executives and board members that want to learn how to defend their organisation against cyber threat actors and manage the risks of cyber-attacks.
Consider the following cyber security statistics:
- 95% of all organisations are already compromised in some way (e.g. malware, or advanced adversary controlling their network)
- Attackers operate an average of 227 days undetected on the network of their victim
- The average cost of one cyber security breach in Australia is AU$2.72 million
- In Australia, the average cost per compromised record is $141
- Australian businesses experienced second highest customer churn rate of 4.0% after a data breach
- Australia has the second highest detection and escalation cost of $1,400,000
- Introduction To Cyber Security
- Building A Cyber Security Strategy
- Measuring Success
- What To Do When You Get Hacked
Chief Executive Officer